To share content on Klout:
1. Sign in to Klout.
2. Click Explore.
3. When you see an article you'd like to share, click its Share button, which turns orange when you hover over it.
Tip: You can also filter topics for Newest topics or categories in you’re My Topics List:
4. Choose the network to post to and click either the Facebook or Twitter icon to authorize your connection and give Klout permission to post.
5. (Optional) Personalize the message or send as is.
6. Click Share Now to share the article right away. Or, click Schedule to schedule the post for later.
We recommend the best times to share based on the time that we've found your audience is most active. You can also set a custom time by entering the time where it says Set a custom time.
7. You can choose to unshorten the article's URL or keep it shortened in the Shortener tab, and also mention suggested people who might like this article on Twitter.
8. Click Share. You see a post confirmation so you can check out your post live either on your Facebook or Twitter network.
See also Create new content.