If you accidentally created a Klout account using the wrong Twitter username please try the following:
1. Go to your Klout Profile Settings page here: http://klout.com/#/edit-settings/profile
2. Remove any other accounts you have connected by clicking the “Unlink” button next to each network logo.
3. Log out of Klout and clear your cookies.
4. Sign in with the correct username on Twitter.com.
4. Go back to Klout.com and click "Sign in with Twitter." You will be prompted to register again.
5. You can now add in your networks and you're all set.