You can connect a Facebook page that you are an admin for so we can measure that influence. To connect a page:
1) Create a Klout account for the brand you wish to connect. You should connect with their Twitter account first before connecting to Facebook.
2) After you create the account you should see the option to Connect to Facebook.
3) Choose to connect as a page you manage.
4) You will see a list of the Facebook pages you manage, choose the one you wish to connect. (You can only connect one fan page per Klout account).
5) Once successfully connected your Klout image will switch to the one from your Facebook page. You are all set.
If you already have a Klout account for your brand, go to the upper right-hand corner of your screen where your name is located and select "settings" from the drop-down menu. Click on "Connect Networks" from the left-hand menu. Find the Facebook icon and click "Connect as a Facebook page." You will then be walked through the same process.
Keep in mind: you can either connect as a Facebook page or as a your personal profile to any given Klout account -- not both. A Facebook page can only be connected to one Klout account, not multiple accounts.
Also, please keep in mind that we are still testing Facebook fan pages, so they do not currently contribute to your Score.